Sunday, March 29, 2009

KROGER FREEBIES 3/29

Spent $ .08
Saved $11.04

Kroger still has some freebies left this week to snag!

Cottonelle 4pk Toilet Paper -$1.19
- $.50 MQ Internet Printable in right hand column of my blog , doubles .50
-.25 Cellfire download
Final Cost = FREE plus -$.06 (money maker)

Quaker Quakes Rice Cakes - .99/ea (At end of aisle14 by deodorants and organics)
- (2) $1/1 in 3/29 Red Plum insert
Final Cost = FREE

(5) Glucerna Cereals $4.59/each = $9.18
-(2) $10 MQ from clickherefordetails (back space twice to print coupon out twice)
-(1) $5 MQ from clickherefordetails
Final Cost = FREE plus -$.41 each (Money Maker)

Wrigley's Big Red Gum - $1.29
-$1.29 MQ found in 3/15 SS insert
Final Cost = FREE

2 comments:

  1. I am a new follower, so I haven't had time to go through your blog all the way yet. I was just wondering if you have it broken down maybe in your ealier blog or something on how you got started? I'm the type were you have to break it down for me. My husband & I are going through financial problems right now & with 3 teenagers at home I need to do something to cut our grocery bill in half that would be great!!
    Thank you for all your help!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah,
    Thanks so much for your comment and question. I am going to blog about how I got started some time this week, but a quick summary is that I started getting the sunday paper and filing the coupon inserts (smart source, red plum and Proctor & Gamble) I do not cut coupons until I need them so I file them by publication date (ex: last sunday would be filed under 3/29 SS (smart source) or 3/29 RP (red plum. You will start to notice the inserts when you go through the paper. I get 3 papers ( my mother in laws, mine and a friends, I find 3 is a good number) I have extras from other friends also. I do not use them until there is a good deal on the product which could be this week or up to 4 months from now. We had a lot of good deals or freebies in this weekend's paper inserts for the current Randall's Mix n Match deal week ending tomorrow which is rare, but GREAT!!! I use my blog as a follow me guide. If you like what you see and use the same products or want the same savings then you just copy cat with the how tos listed below the picture or just pick and choose what matches your families lifestyle. The best example of a Big Grocery run was the one from the news segment which I blogged about on Wednesday 3/25 and the previous week. I have enough meat and produce to last our family through the week. I hope this helps explain a little and I hope that SWCC can help you save some money through your financial hardship! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

freeflys