Monday, March 30, 2009

Randall's Deal 3/30 quick trip

Spent $4.29

Saved $118.18

Plus recieved $2 catalina

Total spent after catalina = $2.29


12 Crystal Lights, 4 softsoaps, 8 Ozarka Aquapod 8 pks, 4 Kraft salad dressings, 4 Del Monte Natural Peaches, 4 Halls Cough Drops, 1 Juicy Fruit Gum, 4 Duncan Hine Cake Mixes and 5 Joint Juices

***UPDATE - The softsoaps are NOT included in the Mix n Match. The machine was down and the cashier included them so you will need an additional item that you have a coupon for or a non-coupon item like tuna fish in the mix n match - .75. Sorry if there was any confusion.***

Okay, I have had a lot of questions regarding how I do it and do I give seminars. Southwest Coupon Clipper will be conductiong a coupon savings seminar soon once a place is established. We are in the process right now of trying to find a good location. I will let everyone know as soon as we find a place. Secondly, I use at least 3 Houston Chronicle newspapers each week (my mother-in laws, mine and friends). I shopped today for 4 families and did 4 transactions, letting the cashier know that I would be seperating and doing 4 transactions. I combined coupons from last weekend and a couple of months ago to the Mix -n- Match Deal at Randalls to get the most savings for the week (ends tomorrow). I bought things my family uses a lot of to stockpile at the rock bottom or even free price currently available at Randalls in combination with their weekly sale. My husband LOVES crystal light that was a priority. This is not a BIG grocery run, I did that last week for the news segment posted HERE and have not needed to do another this week yet. We are still good on meat and vegetables and other stockpile items. The way I got all this for $2.29 after coupons and catalinas is as follows: My Randall's doubles and triples coupons, but will only double or triple for one product item (example if I bought 2 duncan hines cake mixes and used 2 $.35 coupons, it would accept both coupons but only double one of them. I made sure I only bought 10 mix and match items per transaction due to the doubling/tripling issue. Any items over 10 that were also mix and match would ring up FULL price so be careful.


Duncan Hines Cake Mix 18.5 oz - $1.99 on sale 1.25
-Get $.50 WYB 10 Mix & Match Items
-.35 MQ from Ss 3/29, .70 double Q
Final Cost = FREE plus $.30 money maker

Kraft Salad Dressing - $2.95 on sale for $2.00
-Get $.50 WYB 10 Mix & Match Items
-$1.50 MQ SS 3/29
Final Cost = FREE

Joint Juice Fitness Water 16.9 oz - $1.39
-2.00 MQ S 2/22
Final Cost = FREE plus $.61 money maker (they price adjusted mine down to the actual cost so no money maker for me)

Hall’s Naturals Cough Drops - $1.25
-Use $.50/1 Halls (SS 2/8) OR
-Get $.50 WYB 10 Mix & Match Items
Final Price = FREE

Del Monte Fruit Naturals Cups - $1.25
-Use $1/1 Fruit Naturals (RP 3/1)
-Get $.50 WYB 10 Mix & Match Items
Final Price = FREE plus .25 money maker

Soft Soap - $2.29 on sale for $1.00
-.35 from 3/29 SS
Final Cost = FREE plus .05 money maker


Cyrstal Light Drink Mix (Buy 3) - $3.49 each on sale for $2.00
- B1G1 Free MQ 3/29 SS
-Get $.50 WYB 10 Mix & Match Items
Final Price = $.84/each

Ozarka Water Aquapods 8 pk 11 oz. bottles - $3.19 on sale for $2.00 (buy 2)
-Get $.50 WYB 10 Mix & Match Items
Final Price = $3.00 for 2, but you earn a $1 oyn ozarka purchase and a $2 oynp
Final Price for 2 after M&M and Catalina = $.50/each!

Wrigley's Gum - $1.29
-$1.29 MQ from 2/22 SS
Final Cost = FREE
-(3) $2.00 Catalinas from Ozarka last week

Hope this helps and if you are doing any BIG grocery runs just add these items and you'll get them pretty much for FREE!!!! Let me know how your savings turned out in the comment section

No comments:

Post a Comment

freeflys