Wednesday, April 15, 2009

500 Business Cards for just $1.99 Shipping and Handling

BUY 250 Premium Business Cards for just $1.99 s&h and GET 250 more - FREE!
I just received mine yesterday and LOVE them!!! I added a picture to mine which added $4, but hey 500 business cards for $6----What a deal!! Click below and get yours today!


or you can Click Here or below and get FREE Product Samples from VistaPrint! Get 250 FREE Business Cards, 140 FREE Return Address Labels, FREE Rubber Stamp, 10 FREE Invitations, 100 FREE Postcards, Free Sticky Note Pad, 25 FREE Magnets, FREE Note Pad, FREE T-Shirt, FREE Mouse Pad, 25 FREE Checks or FREE Keychain. Choose from a variety of designs that suits your needs and style. Fun, fast and easy to design. Try Now!


Vista Print

2 comments:

  1. I love your businesses cards! I need to get me some of these too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!!!! They're awesome! I LOVE THEM!!!!

    ReplyDelete

freeflys