Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Senior Citizens and Kroger Senior Loyalty Card = SAVINGS!!

Yesterday, while I was at Kroger getting my Freebies and other groceries that I posted HERE, I waited in line behind an elderly woman. As she checked out, I noticed on the cashier screen that she had a lot of 10% discounts. I asked what are all these 10 discounts for? The cashier said, "Senior Citizens get 10% off on Kroger/Private Selection brands" REALLY!!!
I called customer service and she asked for my zip code. In my area if you are 59 or older, all you need to do is sign up for your Kroger card, show proof of age and your card will be programmed/labeled as a Senior Card. You are then able to receive 10% of any Kroger/Private Selection item excluding a few: fresh meat, bakery items, cards, prescriptions and money orders.
Age Requirements vary by zip code so you will need ask you customer service desk or call 1-800-KROGERS to find out what it is in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

freeflys