Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dr. Seuss' Prescription for 2 FREE Books and Tote Bag

Dr Seuss

My mother-in-law told me that when my sister-in-law was little that she could not get enough books to read on a daily basis and that her favorite books were Dr. Seuss books. She just had her baby girl and I can't wait to send her The Cat in the Hat, Go Dog Go and her favorite - Green Eggs and Ham through this great deal:

Buy The Cat in the Hat book for only $4.99 plus S&H HERE and get 2 FREE hard back books & a FREE Canvas Tote bag. That's 3 classic books for $4.99 plus S&H!!! This is a great deal and just in time for summer birthday gifts or even better - your child's summer reading program!!

Now, unless you CANCEL you will continue to receive 2 new books each month from Dr. Seuss & Friends and can return any book you do not like.

Otherwise, you can CANCEL AT ANYTIME, have NO COMMITMENT and IT'S RISK FREE! (I would wait until I got my Free books and tote to be on the safe side before I cancel!)

I do like FREE books like Green Eggs & Ham, I do like them FREE, Sam I AM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

freeflys