Thursday, June 25, 2009

Look What Showed Up Today!!!!

$17.49 plus shipping
(puppies not included!)

Look what showed up today! This awesome Red Large Vicky Giraffe Print Faux Leather Satchel Bag Handbag Purse and two puppies. My daughter has one of these purses and uses it as an overnight bag and LOVES it! I ordered it for my mom HERE at Amazon.com the other day and it arrived TODAY! (what quick delivery along with my mother's Snorkie puppies that I forgot I told her I would puppysit! ) The puppies loved the purse and hopefully my mother will love it too on her birthday! You can get one right now at Amazon.com on sale for $17.49 plus shipping (shipping to Houston = $23.48!!) Originally this purse sales for $91.98!!

Sales Price: $17.49
Savings: $74.49 (81%)

No comments:

Post a Comment

freeflys