Sunday, July 19, 2009

FREE Electrasol at CVS the week of August 2!

A while back, my mother-in-law and one of my friend's told me that their dishwasher repair man told them that Electrasol was the best dishwashing detergent to use for their dishwasher. I have been a loyal user ever since.

Then Randall's had their Promo Event HERE and I tried out the Electrasol Finish and I am convinced even more that it is AMAZING!! at least for my dishwasher it is the perfect cleaner! A little FYI - some stores price this item for as much as $5.99/each!

Well according to kerryjean1 at HCW you can snag Electrasol Finish for FREE at CVS the week of August 2nd!! She saw in a Florida ad that Electrasol 20 ct box will be on sale at CVS for 2/$9 so the week of 8/2 head on over to CVS and......

Electrasol 20 ct box - 2/$9 AND wyb (when you buy) $20 worth, Earn $10 ECB
Buy 5
- (5) $2.50/1 MQ from 7/12 SS
Final Cost = $10, but Earn a $10 ECB
Final Cost after Coupons and ECB = FREE!
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

freeflys