Friday, July 31, 2009

Kraft Printable Coupons - Hurry and Print!!!

UPDATE: I did not realize that these coupons are Publix retailer coupons until one of my reader's, Susan, let me know. Although it is a Publix retailer coupon some retailers do accept other retailer coupons (for instance, Walmart). This is where YMMV (your miles may vary) come into play. It will be a hit or miss, but yes, you can use these coupons at other stores other than Publix depending on your cashier. Good luck and Sorry for any confusion.
HURRY HURRY and print these valuable coupons Here before they hit their print limit like last time!!!

2 comments:

  1. These say they are Retailer Coupons at the top instead of Manufacturer coupons - and then the bottom says Redeem at Publix

    Can they be used at other places?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan -
    So sorry, I did not realize that it was a Publix coupon. I didn't pay close attention to it when I printed it. To answer your question about using it at other places....yes, some retailers do accept other retailer coupons (for instance, Walmart). This is where YMMV (your miles may vary) come into play. Some Kroger cashiers accept other retailers mqs,some do not. Some target cashiers accept other retailers coupons, some do not. It will be a hit and miss, but yes, Some do accept other retailer's coupons (especially Walmart). Thanks for letting me know and I will update the post

    ReplyDelete

freeflys