Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Possible FREE Bumble Bee Tuna!

Here's a deal from commonsensewithmoney - when you sign up to become a fan of Bumble Bee Foods on Facebook , you will have access to print a coupon for $1/2 coupon for Bumble Bee products. Just click on the Coupon Tab after you become a fan.

Last week when I was at Walgreens they had Bumble Bee Tuna in the CLEARANCE section for .32/each!! When you print your coupon, backspace twice to be able to snag Two coupons, then head to Walgreens and if your Bumble Bee is in the CLEARANCE section that's six cans for FREE (coupon adjusted down)
My husband LOVES tuna melts and believe it or not, when I saw the Bumble Bee Tuna for 32 cents last week, I didn't buy it because I thought I bet I could get this for less eventually. Well, now you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

freeflys