Saturday, September 5, 2009

Target 9-4 Quick Trip for FREE Schick Razors and YMMV Story

Spent Zero!
Used $2.52 GC, but Earned $5 Gift Card
Saved $51.70


Okay this transaction was funny because I helped my mom all yesterday take some pictures for her website. On the way to her house I stopped off at a Target (not my usual one) to pick up a coke (not pictured) and one FREE Schick Razor (see below). When the cashier rang up my transaction she said that she could only take the manufacturer or the Target $4 Schick razor coupon because it was on sale for $6.99 and the coupons would total $8.00. I asked her to just adjust down the price of one of the coupons. She then asked her manager who told me that she would not adjust down any coupons down and that they limited their coupons. I didn't want to be late to my mom's so I said nevermind just cancel my transaction all together. I then went to my usual Target later that evening on my way home and they accepted ALL my coupons without any questions or hassle. Any other day I would have just called Target's Guest Relations to reconfirm their coupon policy for the other Target, but it was one of those pick your battle days and it wasn't a battle worth my time yesterday morning. So remember YMMV for the better or for the worse! Good Luck!
Schick Intuition Plus, Quattro For Women or Quattro Titanium Razors - $6.99
- $4.00 MQ from 8/23 SS
- $4.00 Target Q from 8/30 SS (regional )
Final Cost = FREE with overage!

Kelloggs Special K Bars - $2.39 each (Buy 4)
-(2) $1/2 MQ from 7/12 RP
-(2) $0.50 printable here
Final Cost = $6.56, but earn a $5.00 GC!

Lucky Charms individual cup - .99
-$1.00 printable here
Final Cost = FREE plus overage

Used $2.76 on GC from here and left with a new $5.00 gift card!!!

thanks minnesotacouponadventure for the heads up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

freeflys