Friday, November 27, 2009

Target Quick Run Money Maker & Walgreens Clearance

TARGET RUN

Spent $0.01
Saved $32.16

Sorry for the late post. I thought I hit the post button earlier and obviously it did not register so here it is....
Of course after my quick run to Walgreens this morning HERE, I realized we were out of dog food. No big deal, I knew there was a money maker on kitty treats at Target so it would be a great time to apply that to the dog food purchase.

Del Monte Canned Food - $.66/each (but they still had the sale sign for .45/each posted and said they would honor it)
Final Cost = .20/each
thanks mercedes!
*** there is a $2.00 additional saving when you use two $1/6 Target printable coupons, but unfortunately the system was down before I went.

8 Purina Friskies Party Mix Cat Treats - $1.24/each
- (4) $2/2 MQ from /15 SS AND
-(4) $1/2 coupon from here
Final cost = FREE + $2.08 overage
thanks vickilmp @ HCW!

Purina Dog Food 4 lb. - 7.69
-2.00/1 MQ from
-$1.00/1 MQ from here (just realized that this coupon says "Purina One", oops, I guess the cashier pushed it through)
Final Cost = $4.69
Total - $5.01
-$5 Gift Card from HERE
Final Cost After GC = $0.01

Walgreens Run

Saved $67.50

This was not a roll over deal, but if you want a good deal on sunscreen. You may want to check your clearance section at Walgreens. I saw these clearance items earlier this morning when I snagged the Black Friday deals here and thought I would definitely get them later if I was out and about. I had (7) $1.50 coppertone peelie coupons in hand and was ready to get all 7 sunscreens for $.99/each when the cashier said, "this coupon says only valid at CVS." Obviously, I had missed that, but I still wanted the inexpensive sunscreen because I just don't think you can have enough and $2.49 is a great spray price. So........

7 Coppertone sprays - 2.49/each

2 toblerone chocolate bars - 2/$3.00
-$1.00/2 from November savings booklet in Walgreens store
-(2) $1.00/1 MQ from 11/25 SS
Final Cost = FREE

-$10 Register Reward from HERE

Final Cost = $0.80/each

No comments:

Post a Comment

freeflys