Tuesday, May 26, 2009

FREE Country Time Lemonade and Money Maker at Kroger Beginning 5/29


Paid $1.08
Saved $10.96
Today I went to Kroger and got some Country Time Drink Mix since my kids have been BEGGING to make a lemonade stand and start their summer selling! I had heard that there was a catalina deal starting 5/29 from multiple sources and then got the confirmation with my purchase! Between 5/29 - 6/11 wyb any 2 country time drink mixes, recieve $1 off your next shopping trip!
Buy today
2 Country Time Drink Mix - $1.00/each
Final Cost = .50 plus tax for 2!!
Buy between 5/29 - 6/2
2 Country Time Drink Mix - $1.00/each
Final Cost = .50 plus tax for 2!! PLUS $1 oyno catalina = FREE plus MONEY MAKER!

1 comment:

  1. I went to the Kroger on Eldridge and W. Little York to purchase this item. The lady at the self scan check out told me that Kroger no longer accepts internet printed coupons, especially on this item since it prints more coupons. I didn't say a word and walked to the Customer Service desk and they accepted the coupons.

    ReplyDelete

freeflys