Saturday, May 9, 2009

HURRY HURRY! FREE Label Maker at Staples in Houston!


Okay, so as I posted HERE, that you could get a FREE after Rebate Casio Label Maker at Staples right now. Well, unfortunately they are sold out on-line and in-stores EVERYWHERE. Lucky for Houstonians, they just opened their new location TODAY at 520 Gulfgate Center Mall, Houston, TX 77087 - 713-645-5308. They were shipped 12 and I picked up 2 this morning (one for me and one for my friend Shannon) so there are 10 left to be snagged!!! Hurry now, because these will go fast just like all the others did. You may want to call ahead to save you a trip. We were the first customers for their GRAND OPENING so they gave my daughter the easy button that says "THAT WAS EASY" It should say "THAT WAS FREE!" Now, if it were only just as easy to have her stop pressing the buttong OVER AND OVER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

freeflys