Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bringing Hope to the Table and Savings to Your Pocket Through Your Loyalty Card

I just uploaded $24.00 worth of savings to my Kroger's card through a new e-coupon campaign Kroger is conducting called Bringing Hope to the Table. The goal of this campaign is to donate $3 million in cash and $1 million in food to local food banks across the nation. As part of the campaign you can choose up to 25 coupons to put on your shopper card. They will be ready for use on your card 30 minutes after loading!

Participating stores include: Kroger,Gorbes,QFC,Smith’s,Ralphs,Dillons,King Scoopers,City Market,JayC Food Stores,Baker’s,Fry’s,Pay Less Super Market,Hilander and Owen’s

Thanks Crystal!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa,

    I had a friend email me this question and I didn't know the answer, but I knew you would:


    I have a question for you - do you know if Kroger accepts coupons from coupons.com? I thought I heard somewhere that they do NOT accept coupons you print yourself from Internet sites. Just wanted to know if you knew that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heidi!
    Yes, Kroger accepts internet printable coupons, especially from Coupons.com

    ReplyDelete

freeflys