Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Joint Juice Deal with Sale = Money Maker

UPDATE: Did this deal yesterday (posting later) and yes, they rang up $1.00/each. Did this deal this morning (to get my price right guarantee on some meat I bought that rang up incorrectly) and they rang up for $1.39.

Bummer, but Total with tax = $10.07 and earned a $10.00 oyno catalina. So if you like joint juice (hate the name) like my kids do then you still get 7 joint juices for FREE after catalina.

Original Post:

Randall's has had such a great deal HERE going on with joint juice. Unfortunately, the $5 off 7 catalina is no longer printing out.

Here's the good news!

Right now at Randall's joint juice is on sale for $1.00/each. From now until Oct. 18th wyb 7 joint juice you will receive a $10 oyno catalina. So.......

Buy 7 joint juice - $1.00/each
Final Cost = $7.00 but earn a $10.00 oyno catalina
Final Cost after catalina = $3.00 money maker !!!!

Looks like I'll be shopping at Randall's again this week!

4 comments:

  1. My Randalls has not been able to get Joint Juice in stock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have my last $5/7 but can't find a store that has any stock :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neither has my Randall's. We keep asking and nothing.. :( I still have one of my $5/7 coupons and wanted to get my $10 oyno before it ends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found two stores today that only had about 8-10 bottles each left in stock. One store gave me the $10 oyno but the other one (at Voss and San Felipe) did not! I also had trouble last week with the store at Sheperd & Westheimer which didn't give me a $10 cat either. They said they couldn't do anything about it at the store so I a had to call Catalina about the issue last week. They asked me to fax in a copy of my receipt. It looks like I may have to do that again with my receipt from today's trip. It's very frustrating that it's hard enough just to find a store with bottles in stock, now I also have to worry whether the cat will print or not :-(

    ReplyDelete

freeflys