Saturday, October 3, 2009

Walgreens Quick Trip 10/2

Spent $2.77
Saved $34.97

I had 2 Sally Hanson Register Rewards that had expired, but the manager at my Walgreens said that I could use them so I decided to do the Gillette deal. My husband uses Gillette and the refills are outrageous!!! My daughter picked out the nail polish (like she doesn't have enough from the past deals, but these were different - They have GLITTER in them.
Gilllette MVP - $8.99
-$4.00 MQ from 9/27 PG
Final Cost = $4.99 but earned $6 Register Reward
Sally Hanson Nail Polish - 2.89 each
-$5.00 Sally Hanson RR
-$3.00 Sally Hanson RR
Final Cost = FREE plus 2.22 overage
Final transaction cost = $2.77, but earned a $6 Register Reward
Transaction 2
3 Theraflu - $4/each
-$2.00 Wags coupon from Healthy's Savings Booklet found at pharmacy (takes off $6.00)
Final Cost = $6
-$6 RR from Transaction 1
Final Cost = FREE plus earned an $8 Register Reward

No comments:

Post a Comment

freeflys