Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Walgreens 4/21 Quick Trip Leads to Free Makeup!

Spent $0.38, but Earned $14 in RRs and Rebates!!
Saved $32.54

Edge - $2.99, but earn a $3.00 RR

2 Physician Bronzers - 8.39
-(2)$5 Tear Pad Physician Bronzer Coupons (THANKS Clenece for posting and sending me some, I followed your lead!)
Final Cost = $6.78, but apply for Easy Saver Rebate #6 Physicians Formula Organic Makeup $10 when you buy $10 worth and have it added to your walgreens gift card for an extra 10% and it becomes $4.22 Profit after coupons and rebate!

2 file folders (fillers to use my RRs) - on sale for .17/each

- $6 RR from Unilever deal
- (2) $2 RR from Scrunci & Chapstick deals
Total = .11 plus .27 sales tax = .38

8 comments:

  1. Ok Im with you up until the filler to use your rr's. The rr's you used were from previous transactions correct? Why do you have to add the folders? Sorry Im just trying to learn all of this before i try it on my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely understand the question! I was the same way in the beginning. The RR is considered a coupon and there can not be more coupons than RRs. So if you have 3 items and 3 coupons and 2 RRs (considered to be coupons) then you need two more filler items to attach to them or the machine will beep. Does that make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I should have read my previous comment before I posted it. There CAN NOT BE MORE COUPONS/RRs than ITEMS PURCHASED! Sorry if there was any confusion on that. So if you have 3 items and 5 coupons/RRs you will need 2 filler items for the RRs to attach themselves to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Where can I print out the Physicial bronze coupon? The coupon that clarence posted says VOID

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clenece found them on a tear pad today at her Walgreens in Portage, MI on Shaver Rd. They were on a display in a front aisle of the store. I have not been able to find any in Houston. We reciprocate items and she sent me some.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good I am glad you got them!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to know there are none in Houston area. I'll stop looking for them....LOL

    Cristine

    ReplyDelete

freeflys