Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Southwest Coupon Clipper Helps Houstonians Save Money on Their Electricity Bill As Seen on KHOU Channel 11 News TODAY

Today, on KHOU Channel 11 News , they did a feature story HERE where one of my Southwest Coupon Clipper's readers, Shannon, reduced her electricity bill after reading one of my posts HERE about powertochoose.com. I have done multiple posts on this site HERE and HERE because I am still in shock when I hear how much people are paying per Kwh for electricity. All it takes is one phone call to start saving! Check it out now and see how much your paying, what rates are available and then let me know with one phone call to your electric company how much you end up saving by shopping and comparing. Trust me, it will take some of the heat off your electricity bill!

No comments:

Post a Comment

freeflys